[SR-Users] sip trunk help

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri May 9 08:58:52 CEST 2014

On 08 May 2014, at 17:20, Joli Martinez <mrjoli021 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> What I would like to know is where do I setup a sip trunk in kamailio. Are there any examples as to how to set one up?
The term "sip trunk" means at least X*Y^Z different things. It's not a technichal definition of something.

There's no simple user interface where you can add a SIP trunk to kamailio, but if you understand the SIP protocol you can do whatever you want with Kamailio, including configuring many of the various "sip trunk" services.

The example configuration has a sip trunk definition pointing to a PBX if I remember correctly.

/O