[SR-Users] Presence

Andrew Mortensen admorten at isc.upenn.edu
Fri May 9 04:08:38 CEST 2014

On May 5, 2014, at 1:21 PM, Joel White <joelewhite at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am working on enabling presence and bla in a Kamailio + FreeSWITCH environment
>
> All handsets are Polycom with a handful of Grandstream ATA's
> NOTICE: presence [subscribe.c:1030]: handle_subscribe(): Unsupported presence event call-info

The call-info event type is handled by the sca module. The functionality's similar to BLA ("dialog;sla"), though the SCA event package comes from an old Broadsoft spec that a number of vendors support. Polycoms work well with it, as should Grandstream handsets supporting SCA. I don't know if the ATAs are capable of it, though.

andrew