[SR-Users] Starting Kamailio with init script

Moritz Graf moritz.graf at g-fit.de
Thu May 8 17:35:18 CEST 2014

Hi,

start kamailio with initscript:
/etc/init.d/kamailio start

Different behaviour with different starting methods might be due to
different configs that are used for starting.

Start kamailio each way and do a 'ps aux | grep kamailio'. Then compare
or post here.

greetz

--

Moritz Graf, M.Sc.
Betrieb NGN-Plattform

G-FIT GmbH & Co. KG
Greflingerstr. 26, 93055 Regensburg

Telefon +49 (9 41) 46299 - 1 86
Telefax +49 (9 41) 46299 - 2 86
mailto:moritz.graf at g-fit.de
http://www.g-fit.de

G-FIT Gesellschaft für innovative Telekommunikationsdienste mbH & Co.
KG, Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz Regensburg, Registergericht Regensburg,
HRA 7626; Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Inf. (FH) Alfred Rauscher