[SR-Users] issue with usr_loc db_mode

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 8 09:00:23 CEST 2014

Hello,

any db_mode>0 in 3.3 is safe for not losing registrations upon kamailio
restart (e.g., db_mode=2 writes to db on time and at shutdown, so
nothing is lost as well). db_mode=1 should do that in realtime, indeed.

I'm not aware of any issue with db_mode=1, being used in quite some
deployments. Can you check the syslog to see if there is any error
reported there?

If you use mysql, then you can enable logging the queries and then check
if for each registration there is a mysql query to insert/update/delete
a record.