[SR-Users] Problems this morning using Iptel.org

swill swillmail at gmail.com
Wed May 7 17:17:30 CEST 2014

Hi, I use a configuration of ipkall and iptel.org, Most of the time this
works out as a great incoming solution, however, today, it seems to be
ending the call as i answer, I use only one softpphone at a time, but
have tried it on Zoiper, 3cx, and Phonerlite, It does the same thing,
call it, it rings, answer it and it immediately goes to "Call ended".
I've done powercycle reboots on my HTC EVO 4G LTE, and on my PC it acts
the same on all three. It registers fine on them all, I just cant
determine if it is an IPKall or an Iptel problem..Is anyone else having
an issue?? Are there any suggestions on what further troubleshooting I
could do?? Thanks Michael