[SR-Users] Dispatcher question

Giacomo Vacca Giacomo.Vacca at truphone.com
Tue May 6 10:32:51 CEST 2014

Hi Volkan,
A possible solution is to have the FS responsible for one (or more) specific domain(s) into a dedicated dispatcher set.

e.g.:
Dispatcher set 1 (generic):
- FS1
- FS2

Dispatcher set 2 (for domain1, domain2, etc):
- FS1

Dispatcher set 3 (for domain5, domain6, etc):
- FS2

Then inside your .cfg, you use the right dispatcher set number in the “set” variable when using ds_select_dst(), depending on the domain.
e.g. when serving domain5 you use ds_select_dst(“2”, …).

I hope this helps.
Giacomo