[SR-Users] Port 5061 problem

Corey Edwards tensai at zmonkey.org
Mon May 5 18:34:17 CEST 2014

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 11:07 PM, aawaise <owaisulhaq at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  I have configured TLS on kamailio server. Problem is that in kamailio.cfg,
> when I use command port =5061. Kamailio doesnot start and error given in
> logs is
> >> ERROR: tcp_init : bind(a, 0x9007f4, 16) on MyIP:5061 : Adress already in
> >> use
> >> ERROR: Error while initializing TCP port of TLS Socket MyIP:5061

By default, Kamailio will try to listen on all interfaces on tcp/5061 if
you have TLS enabled. By using "port=5061", you're trying to have Kamailio
listen on tcp/5061 twice. Remove it. If you need to override Kamailio's
default listen behavior, use the "listen" directive.

listen=tls:192.0.2.1:5061

Corey