[SR-Users] Can "presence" module handle publish reqs with several dialog entries?

Klaus Feichtinger klaus.lists at inode.at
Mon May 5 13:17:13 CEST 2014

Hi,

during simulating scenarios in relation with the notify problem I have so far, I
became unsure, if Kamilio (in principal) is supporting handling of PUBLISH
requests (event "dialog") that contain _more than_ one (1) dialog entry. I know
that it can generate notify requests with a message body that contains more than
one dialog entry. But that´s not automatically the same as handling publish
requests....

So - is Kamailio able or not? Did anybody ever use it in such a scenario?

regards,
Klaus