[SR-Users] Port 5061 problem

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 06:07:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

 I have configured TLS on kamailio server. Problem is that in kamailio.cfg,
when I use command port =5061. Kamailio doesnot start and error given in
logs is
>> ERROR: tcp_init : bind(a, 0x9007f4, 16) on MyIP:5061 : Adress already in
>> use
>> ERROR: Error while initializing TCP port of TLS Socket MyIP:5061

I tried the command " netstat -lntp | grep 5061 " to see what service or app
is using the port 5061. I found no result. It is not used by any application
apparently.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Aawaise