[SR-Users] Kamalio

Akash Ashok thehellmaker at gmail.com
Fri May 2 17:16:52 CEST 2014

Hi,
I have just started using Kamalio and We are using it for a VOIP app that I
am trying to build.

Here are the things that i have done
1. I have setup kamalio server
2. I could get it running using linphone app
3. I could add users using kamctl command

Since I am building a smartphone app I want to register users remotely from
the phone. I did check up the XML RPC documentation and it doesn't talk
about apis to add users and a lot of other functionalities that are present
on kamctl commandline tool.

I am wondering if there a webservice API tha ti can user to manage users
and locations and accounts on kamalio ?

Akash A
ᐧ