[SR-Users] Need an explanation of the contents of the LCR gw_uri_avp for replacement I am making to some of the functionality of the LCR module

Will Ferrer will.ferrer at switchsoft.com
Fri May 2 00:52:59 CEST 2014

Hi Juha

Thanks much for the assistance. I have refactored our LCR to work based on
my own mysql query, where I am setting the gw_index as the id of the
gateway, and the ip address I am putting in as a raw ip.

It is all working as far as I can tell but more testing will be in order
for us. If I find any issues or gotcha I will post here just to let every
one know.

I hope this message finds you well.

All the best.

Will Ferrer