[SR-Users] Forward copy of Register information to FreeSWITCH

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:22:48 CEST 2014

On 31/03/14 13:07, Alexandr Usov wrote:

> <mailto:frank at carmickle.com>>:
>

>     Freeswitch does not require registration.  What are you trying to
>     use freeswitch for? Voicemail, B2BUA (transcoding), ivr? See the
>     acl configuration or don't use the directory at all.
>

> I want use Kamailio only for registrations and use rtpproxy for
> registered peers.
> So all PBX features I want to use on FS (and/or Asterisk).
>
> So acl style can't serve Voicemail and presence features for not
> registered (on FS) users?
For presence you don't need registration. For example, for MWI just
forward the subscribe request to freeswitch, being sure it matches the
voicebox/voicemail id.

The default config for kamailio has logic for forwarding mwi
subscriptions to voicemail server.

Kamailio World Conference - April 2-4, 2014, Berlin, Germany
http://www.kamailioworld.com