[SR-Users] Kamailio custom header stored in acc db_extra

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:30:29 CET 2014

Should not crash, can you send the backtrace from the core dump? What
version are you using?

Also, setting debug=3 in config file and sending the log messages will help.

Saving $avps() is something very common in my configs and haven't
encountered any issues in the past years.

On 28/03/14 20:18, Ryan Brindley wrote:
> It's also worth noting that I tried to use avp and it successfully
> added the custom value, but was causing Kamailio to crash once it
> tried to handle multiple calls at once.
>
> I'm pretty green to Kamailio, so you'll have to pardon my inexperience
> on this probably pretty easy question.
>
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Ryan Brindley
> <ryan at straticsnetworks.com <mailto:ryan at straticsnetworks.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hey community,
>
>     I'm trying to get a 2nd leg custom header value stored in my acc
>     table.
>
>     Right now I'm appending the header with append_hf in a failure
>     route and trying to use:
>
>     modparam("acc","db_extra","custom=$hdr(Custom)")
>
>     A sip trace shows the header was properly added and xlog output
>     shows the proper $hdr(Custom) value just after I append the
>     header, but the value doesn't show in acc.
>
>     Does acc only read from the INVITE of the incoming leg?
>
>     Any suggestions on how to get this 2nd leg INVITE header in acc is
>     greatly appreciated.
>
>     Thanks in advance,
>
>     Ryan

Kamailio World Conference - April 2-4, 2014, Berlin, Germany
http://www.kamailioworld.com