[SR-Users] Kamailio custom header stored in acc db_extra

Ryan Brindley ryan at straticsnetworks.com
Fri Mar 28 19:58:09 CET 2014

Hey community,

I'm trying to get a 2nd leg custom header value stored in my acc table.

Right now I'm appending the header with append_hf in a failure route and
trying to use:

modparam("acc","db_extra","custom=$hdr(Custom)")

A sip trace shows the header was properly added and xlog output shows the
proper $hdr(Custom) value just after I append the header, but the value
doesn't show in acc.

Does acc only read from the INVITE of the incoming leg?

Any suggestions on how to get this 2nd leg INVITE header in acc is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan