[SR-Users] Forward copy of Register information to FreeSWITCH

Alexandr Usov blessendor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:36:22 CET 2014

I am already have some practice to integrate Kamailio with Asterisk, when
all users creates and registers in Kamailio, and calls go to/from Asterisk
with static "host=kamailio_ip" settings for each user on Asterisk side.

I can't (don't know - how to) use in same way integration with FreeSWITCH.
Can't create in FS directory structure a user with "host=kamailio_ip", FS
require registration.

Maybe I can register user on Kamailio and send additional registration
request to FS with src ip changed to kamailio (lan ip)?

P.S. Reading FreeSWITCH 1.2 book in progress...