[SR-Users] How to turn on debugging in kamailio?

mark li limark67 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 21:31:26 CET 2014

Olle
I've added some debug statements using the XLOG function like so:

xlog("L_INFO", "my custom message");

but none of my debug statements appear in syslog.  I don't get any errors either when I restart kamailio.
any suggestion?
I am loading the module in kamailio.cfg... I see a line that says "loadmodule xlog.so"
and i've also added a modparam for the log like so:

modparam("xlog", "buf_size", 8192)

Thank you.