[SR-Users] Registration error setting pvar

Nick Raper nick.raper at hymax.co.za
Mon Mar 24 11:26:14 CET 2014

It seems this happens when we try to set the auth_count back to 0 after a
successful registration is the following line:

$sht(a=>$au::auth_count) = 0;

Nick Raper

Voice Engineer

T +27 (0) 21 710 8400
C +27 (0) 82 777 0855

hymax.co.za <http://www.hymax.co.za/>

 <http://www.hymax.co.za/> cid:image001.jpg at 01CF3399.D9DDFA50

cid:image006.png at 01CF339B.A5608F70

This e-mail and any attached files are intended for the named addressee
only. It contains information which may be confidential and

legally privileged and also protected by copyright. Unless you are the named
addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee)

you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received
it in error please notify the sender immediately and then

delete it from your system. We make every effort to keep our network free
from viruses. However you do need to check this

e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses, as we can take no
responsibility for any computer virus which may be transferred

by way of this e-mail.