[SR-Users] crash dialog module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:58:18 CET 2014

Hello,

can you try the patch from the next commit?

-
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=2376c833aad92bf8661f985d5917d952874a7509

If all goes fine with testing, I will backport. The issue seems to
affect all/older versions, not only 4.1, but it happens in very unlikely
cases (two requests more or less at the same time within same dialog).

On 24/03/14 22:36, pars3c wrote:

> Hi, i have installed the new version ok kamailio 4.1.2.
>
> I don’t know why Kamailio crash writing this ob the log:
>
> : <core> [mem/q_malloc.c:468]: qm_free(): BUG: qm_free: freeing
> already freed pointer (0x7fc3ab755eb0), called from dialog:
> dlg_hash.c: dlg_update_cseq(591), first free dialog: dlg_hash.c:
> dlg_update_cseq(591) – aborting
>
> Anybody can help me to undertand what is the problem?
>
> thanks

Kamailio World Conference - April 2-4, 2014, Berlin, Germany
http://www.kamailioworld.com