[SR-Users] Fwd: Kamailio Freeswitch

MrIhaveAnOpinionOnEverything melryanf at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 08:22:22 CET 2014

To whom it may concern:

   We are configuring a SIP platform with Kamailio and Freeswitch with this
setup:

UAC  1 ==>  Kamailio ==> Freeswitch

UAC 2  <==  Kamailio <== Freeswitch

   We followed the instructions in
http://kb.asipto.com/freeswitch:kamailio-3.1.x-freeswitch-1.0.6d-sbc

    We are using Kamailio on kamailio 4.0.3

    and Freeswitch FreeSWITCH Version 1.5.6b

    Everything is working fine with the default setting. But when we
configured TLS what we noticed some errors.

   UAC configured with no TLS calling a UAC configured with TLS works ok.

   UAC configured with TLS calling a UAC configured with TLS gets
disconnected 15-30 seconds after answering the call.

   UAC configured with TLS calling a UAC configured with no TLS gets
disconnected 15-30 seconds after answering the call.

   I cant seem to find any error in the logs or in the ngrep.

   Can anyone assist me regarding this issue. Good day.

--
"When I look at you I see two people, ther person you are
and the person you are supposed to be. Someday these two

Catch up on me and check my BLOG at
http://mrihaveanopiniononeverything.blogspot.com