[SR-Users] Intermittent Audio/video call

Wingsravi R wingsravi777 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:45:08 CET 2014

Dear All,

I am working on Kamailio server (V 4.1.2) with RTPproxy (1.2.1) integrated,
in a standalone intranet infrastructure (no any connection with internet).
I have a strange behavior with my set-up here is :
--> Audio/Video calls are  just go fine with only kamailio server (Without
running RTPproxy instance). But with the same script and set-up sometimes
i'm experiencing one-way audio/video !!.
What could be the reason for this behavior ? Is it a NAT problem ? How can
i solve this issue ?

--> I was just suspecting it as NAT problem and installed RTPproxy server,
with this all the audio/video calls are going fine.

But i'm curious to know about this intermittent audio/video calls that too
without any changes to Kamailio configuration and my set-up.

Please below find the attachment for kamailio config file.

Please anybody help me in resolving this issue.

Any help will greatly appreciate.

Regards,
Ravi