[SR-Users] Interdomain Routing

Owais ul Haq owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 02:42:44 CET 2014

Hello,
I have kamailio implemdented on two machines in my local network. Both are using the same database implemented on a third machine in the same network.
As my servers are on local domain so given fake domain names. How can calls be routed between the two domains ?? I asked this question and got reply to use "t_relay ". I read about it but it is for stateful processing of SIP messages. I cant relate my problem to this t_relay module. What can be the solution for this ?

Regards.