[SR-Users] Does tls/wss actually work or What is required for tls/wss

jaflong jaflong jaflong at yandex.com
Wed Mar 19 16:46:44 CET 2014

Hi,

What are the requirements for connecting with tls/wss.

I have not come across any information or example for this.

My config is working when the client uses ws. However if I change this to use wss, (this is it only paramter I change) it does not work.
I understand Kamailio does not support DTLS, I set the jssip client DtlsSrtpKeyAgreement to false to disable this, I also set the tls option to not require or verify certicficates and it still does not work.

What if other considaerstion do I need to check?

thanks