[SR-Users] Endpoint registration tracking and reporting

Nick Raper nick at 4dt.co.za
Mon Mar 17 08:59:22 CET 2014

Hi Daniel,

Thank you this is exactly what I was looking for. We are using version Kamailio v3.3.3 and although Kamailio starts without any errors, I don’t get the ‘expired contact for’ syslog entry.

If I use ‘event_route[htable:mod-init]’ then I can write a sylog entry without a problem.

So it seems that ‘event_route[usrloc:contact-expired]’ might not work in version 3.3.3, is this correct?

Regards,

Nick Raper
4th Dimension Technology | South Africa
Office: +27 21 506 6260 | 24 hour helpline: +27 21 506 6260 | Fax: +27 86 610 5792
Email: nick at 4dt.co.za<mailto:nick at 4dt.co.za> | Web: www.4dt.co.za<http://www.4dt.co.za/>