[SR-Users] Softphone cant connect

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 05:42:49 CET 2014

Hello,

I have deployed a kamailio server. Now I am trying to set up a voip call
between two soft phones (EyeBeam) located on local network. I am using
"Outbound proxy option" on softphone. It shows "peer to peer mode enabled".
Settings are shown in figure attached
<http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/file/n125931/1.jpg>
But when I make a call. It doesnot connect.
Using wireshark on kamailio server, I found that in response to "SIP :
Request" packet, it sends ICMP packet "Destination Unreachable: Port
Unreachable". Firewall is disabled on all concerned systems. What can be the
possible reason. Any one will help please.

Regards,
Awais