[SR-Users] alias behaving differently than droute

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Mar 14 23:10:19 CET 2014

That would be a difficult question to answer without having some
specific details. However, it is safe to say that alias_db_lookup() does
not alter RTP parameters in any way; it simply modifies your request URI
with the result of a database lookup, much as any routing-related module
does, in the end.