[SR-Users] bug in textops module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 21:48:21 CET 2014

On 14/03/14 21:18, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> Is it really about textops module, because the logs are from siputils,
>> or I am missing something obvious?
> sorry, my bad. it was late in the evening and i wrote wrong module
> name.  it is siputils where the bug is.
Actually this is a more generic topic, because most of the functions as
well as many parameters can take pseudo-variables. The pseudo-variables
are spread across lot of modules, therefore at the end is about how
config is written.

Just for example, based on such logic, lcr should depend on all modules
that export variables because the parameters of its functions take
pseudo-variables.

However, so far dependencies in the readme were listing the modules to
which are internal bindings to access their functions/values. In this
case is no direct binding from siputils to pv. The pv framework is in
the core and it is what siputils uses, but the implementation of the avp
as pseudo variable is in pv module.

On the other hand, personally I have nothing against to enhance docs to
better reflect this. Feel free to add as you consider more suggestive.

Kamailio World Conference - April 2-4, 2014, Berlin, Germany
http://www.kamailioworld.com