[SR-Users] db logging for unsuccessful calls

betul.cerit at netgsm.com.tr betul.cerit at netgsm.com.tr
Fri Mar 14 14:42:24 CET 2014

Hi to all,
I could hardly make kamailio log cdr to db but it just logs successful calls.I need cdr of unsuccessful calls also.I used to use asterisk so in cdr I need duration and billsec separately.As far as I understand kamailio can give only one of them.Is there a way to get them?
Here is my acc configuration:
#!ifdef WITH_ACCDB
modparam("acc", "cdr_enable", 1)
modparam("acc", "early_media", 0)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)
modparam("acc", "detect_direction", 0)
modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://root: secret at localhost/mydb")
modparam("acc", "log_flag", FLT_ACC)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", FLT_ACCMISSED)
modparam("acc", "db_table_missed_calls", "missed_calls")
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 3)
modparam("acc", "db_extra","src_user=$fU;src_domain=$fd;src_ip=$si;dst_user=$rU;dst_domain=$rd")
#!endif
What should I exactly do?Can someone help?
Thanks in Advance.
BETÜL CERİT