[SR-Users] Two kamailio servers sharing database

Owais ul Haq owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 04:39:04 CET 2014

Hello,
I have deployed two kamailio servers. Both are sharing a common database deployed on Windows 2008 Server using MySQL. Now domain of one kamailio server is lets say "abc.com" and other's is "xyz.com". I want to know that if a user is created by user id "user1 at abc.com" with password "qazwsx at 123" in the database. And a user try to login from 2nd server "xyz.com" using user id "user1 at xyz.com" with password "qazwsx at 123". Will he able to login using this shared database ?
Also please tell which modules controls this ? As I have few more questions also concerning this.