[SR-Users] Fail Safe Environment for kamailio

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 05:11:04 CET 2014

Hello,
I have opted for SIP SRV option. Now I have a question.
When I will set up the environment. In "kamailio.cfg" of both servers, I
will use the command "listen = mydomainname.tk".
Now DNS with SIP SRV will have one server's ip with higher priority and
weight and other's ip as lower. So on initialization of our kamailio
servers, it will return ip of one server with high priority to requests from
both the servers. So my secondary or backup server will not initialize. What
can be the workaround possible for this problem ??
Thanks.

Regards,
Owais