[SR-Users] kamailio 4.1.X and ast 11.8

lore pino.maiuli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 18:21:34 CET 2014

hello folks,
i'm really new with kamailio (a couple fo days) and I need some
suggestion/samples/idea/HELP to realize my environment. I've been starting
to read the docs on website but there are a lot and i don't know where
start and which kind of modules need to use

I''d like to realize a trunk from kamailio and asterisk. Each one has their
own sip users. kamailio sip users are some inside network and some outside
network (behind nat)
Could someone be son kind to show me the right way to configure kamailio
for incoming/ougoing calls from/to asterisk and for using sip peers (behind
nat and not)?. Also same samples are really preciated.

Thanks a lot in advance

Kind regards

Lorenzo

--
"Chi vive sperando muore cagando ... Lo Russo isoletta dell'Egeo che non
conta un cazzo, 1941 ... sono anche un autore"