[SR-Users] SIREMIS redirecting to login prompt issue

malik sherif asherif74 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:21:29 CET 2014

I configured apache web server and also installed siremis 4.1.1
successfully  but i couldn't login and my problem is after " welcome to
Siremis installation wizard"  I went through steps 1to 4 without issue. On
 the last step I even receive installation complete congratulation also
display username and login password but after 10 seconds it goes back to
 step 1. I was expecting to see a login window but I am stack. Did anybody
experience this issue? Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Abdulmalik