[SR-Users] Web interface for kamailio

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Mar 11 16:12:40 CET 2014

Hello Abdulmalik,

1. There is no other web interface for Kamailio besides SIREMIS;

2. This mailing list is the right place for such enquiries; ASIPTO
provides support on a commercial basis. Assuming you do not have a
commercial support relationship with them, the community mailing list is
your best bet;

3. The nature of community mailing lists is that posts are responded to
on a voluntary basis. If you have not received a response, it may be
because:

a. People are too busy to reply;

b. People have not yet gotten around to replying to your post, because
they're busy;

c. Your report may not provide a sufficient insight into the problem to
lead to the suggestion of any obvious solutions.

C is probably probably the most common reason why posts go unanswered.

I have not used SIREMIS, but the most likely reason why it would revert
back to a "pre-installation" stage is that the files or database
information that would normally be written as part of the installation
process were not, in fact, written. So, when SIREMIS goes to check for
those installed components, they're not there, so it deems itself to not
actually be installed and goes back to the installation wizard.

I would venture to guess this is a web server or database permissions
issue on your end.

-- Alex