[SR-Users] Billing solutions for Kamailio?

davy van de moere davy.van.de.moere at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:03:19 CET 2014

Siremis is rather popular, has a lot of bells and whistles, and is probably
what you should take.

But there is a rather recent module for Kamailio which is just awesome, I
built my own prepaid/postpaid UI, based on cnxcc, and  there is a nice UI
to it to which you can co-install. But personally I feel pretty happy with
the CNXCC, I could tweak it to do exactly what I wanted.

Grtz,
Davy