[SR-Users] RV: 500 I'm terribly sorry, server error occurred (1/SL)

Camila Troncoso ctroncoso at redvoiss.net
Fri Mar 7 14:32:51 CET 2014

*De:* Camila Troncoso [mailto:ctroncoso at redvoiss.net]
*Enviado el:* jueves, 06 de marzo de 2014 16:03
*Para:* sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
*Asunto:* 500 I'm terribly sorry, server error occurred (1/SL)

Hi,

I have kamailio 3.2 as LCR  with many gateways, weights and priorities.

Out of no ware It presented this error today: 500 I'm terribly sorry,
server error occurred (1/SL). This wasn't happening for all the calls , and
was arbitrary.

I read on google ,that this error comes form t_relay, so the  server was
unable to relay the call to the gateway. But all the gateways are reachable
and active.

The server was on load , almost 30 cps. The same configuration have been
running for more than 2 years with any problem.

Could these happened for heavy load? I have children=32 in config file.

Has anyone an idea of what may happened?

Regards,

Camila Troncoso

*Camila Troncoso Solar **|* Ingeniero de Desarollo

+56 2 22408535 *·* +56 9 97327220  |   ctroncoso at redvoiss.net

Badajoz 130, piso 16, Las Condes   |  Santiago  - CHILE   |  *www.redvoiss.com
<http://www.redvoiss.com>*