[SR-Users] Fwd: Need a support for Siremis and kamailio server

Gaurav Rai gauravrai79 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:51:32 CET 2014

Hi
I am using a siremis and *kamailio * hosted server with lylix.net and they
give a link for getting a support about Siremis.
I need a support to how to make OUT call on PSTN with registered subscriber
on Softphone. Currently we have registered user on subscriber table with
their location and can make a PEER to PEER audio call and text messaging
also.
To make OUT call on PSTN we had create a LCR gateway and LCR rule with
Prefix but still can not make a OUT call getting a error 404 can u please
help me out to make a PSTN call

Waiting for your reply

Thanks
Gaurav Rai