[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Business] [sr-dev] New official Debian and Ubuntu repository

Nathan Angelacos nangel at nothome.org
Wed Mar 5 20:29:21 CET 2014

On 03/05/2014 02:23 PM, Vik Killa wrote:

> This does not work:
>
> http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio/
>
> It is listed on new wiki: http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/packages/debs

Hi, I ran into the same thing.   I think its due to this:

 > Now there is no 4.1.1 package built so the default kamailio repository
 > is pointing to a empty repository. As soon as we release 4.1.2 this
 > will be fixed.[1]

I think he meant to say there's no 4.1.x package built (including
4.1.0); Once 4.1.2 is released, kamailio41 will work.  kamailio is a
symlink to the 4.1.x tree, which is empty right now.

Using http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio40 works

And I'd like to add my THANK YOU for setting this up!

[1] http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2014-March/081837.html