[SR-Users] Reload memory leaks issues.

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:48:01 CET 2014

Hi,

Regarding this issue:

I installed 3.3.6.

Didn't changed the makefile.defs, set mem_join=0 and there are no memory
leaks. the reload is fast.

When mem_join = 1, the proccess take lots of time. And when reloading 5
million rows using MTREE, the MI FIFO child is stuck with 98% cpu for 4-6
minutes.

When mem_join=1 and the makefile.defs line "C_DEFS+= -DF_MALLOC" is
deleted, the reloads are faster but, there is a memory leak.

So, for now I stay with the original makefile.defs and mem_join=0.

Thanks
Uri