[SR-Users] geoip crash

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Mar 4 22:49:12 CET 2014

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> Can you give here what is in your file geoip_pv.c at line 334? I find
> there a return that should not be a reason for crash. Be sure you have
> the two patches done lately to the module.

i may have lost what is going on, but i do have return statement on that
line and that statement is referencing gpv item:

 		default: /* cc */
/*334/*		return pv_geoip_get_strzval(msg, param, res,
					gpv->item->r.record->country_code);

if you email me a single patch against 4.1, i can give another try.
on the other hand, it should be very easy for you to make this test too:

$ apt-get install libgeoip1 geoip-database-contrib

and then in config

loadmodule "geoip"
modparam("geoip", "path", "/usr/share/GeoIP/GeoIPCity.dat")

and the test statement:

    $var(tmp) = $gip(src=>cc);

-- juha