[SR-Users] usrloc preload

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 14:17:45 CET 2014

Hello,

locations records are loaded from database at startup based on detection
of use for registrar functions save/lookup, whose parameters include the
name of database table.

But in case you want to use an embedded language, such as Lua, the
config interpreter cannot detect if any location tables have to be
loaded, thus you have to give them as parameters to usrloc module.