[SR-Users] What is required to enable TLS on non-standard port?

info at vintageelectronics.ca info at vintageelectronics.ca
Sat Mar 1 01:07:45 CET 2014

That's fine as long as it is possible to connect via TLS and exchange
voice/text.
The linked tutorial, as I understand, was written by Kamailio developer
and it should be trustworthy.
Is there anything else that I could miss? It sounded so easy in that
tutorial, but on practice nothing but TCP works.