[SR-Users] route [Location] Documentation

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 11:56:50 CEST 2014

Hello,

if you refer to route[LOCATION] from default kamailio.cfg, then it
resolves speed dials and aliases (if these features are enabled) and
then checks to see if callee is registered (aka online). In case the
callee is registered, the uri and several other attributes are updated
with the values from the location table.