[SR-Users] Voice quality issues when registering to Kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 11:27:21 CEST 2014

Hello,

if you don't user rtpproxy (or other rtp relay application), audio is
end to end. Kamailio is SIP singling only application, not being
involved in handling RTP packets.

You should look at the network and see how rtp packets are sent in the
two cases. Maybe they have different paths that make the difference.