[SR-Users] IMS and SIP over WebSocket 500/Error

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Jun 25 21:38:18 CEST 2014

Hi Olivier,

to sum it up: KamailioWorld (and the following BREKO Broadbandworld)
has been a major success for us and is keeping us extremely busy at
the moment... :-)
That's why i haven't found time to update the configuration for the
real Websocket enabled Proxy-CSCF yet.
I hope, i find time to add it quite soon; i'll keep you posted on this topic.

Kind regards,
Carsten

<olivier.durecu at alcatel-lucent.com>:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> I had a look Kamailio repo and did not find the configuration you proposed to post.
> Did I look at the bad place or didn't you find the time to do it ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Olivier
>

> Hi Olivier,
>
> i will update the configuration files for WebSockets at the P-CSCF
> after KamailioWorld. The week after KamailioWorld, we are at another
> congress, but probably around easter, you should find a proper
> configuration for WebSocket on the P-CSCF (including media).
>
> Kind regards,
> Carsten

> <olivier.durecu at alcatel-lucent.com>:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I have installed Kamailio 4.1.2 in IMS configuration (3 Kamailio instances
>> to run in P/I/S-CSCF modes)
>>
>> Everything works fine with Native IMS clients (Boghe)
>>
>> I want now to introduce Web clients using WebSockets. I have added to the
>> P-CSCF Kamailio.cfg the websockets parts
>> Registration is Ok but I can't manage placing a call.
>>
>> With SIPoWS, the contact header is sip:olivier at 132.invalid. So when the
>> P-CSCF receives a terminating INVITE, its destination URI is
>> sip:olivier at 132.invalid , it tries to make a DNS resolution of 312.invalid
>> and it doesn't forward to the client saying the domain is unknown and can't
>> be routed
>>
>> I guess that something is missing in my configuration around
>> aliases/nathelper/outbound but didn't find what...
>>
>> Thanks for any help
>>

>> Olivier DURECU
>> Bell Labs / IP Platform Research
>> Villarceaux Center
>> Tel: +33(0) 130772759
>> GSM: +33(0) 683776482

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/