[SR-Users] Trouble with rtpproxy

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:35:33 CEST 2014

Alex,

Thank you. I reviewed the doc this morning and I missed it.
Next step would be to announce a different IP address for the ingress sides
than the egress sides. Is that make sense?
I try to add the target IP address expected by my provider. It works fine,
but in my internal network I hope to see another IP address.
That would mean a different rtpproxy_manage instruction depending on the
branch. But I don't know how to identify those branches.

To illustrate:
Rtpproxy_manage("..."); -> for ingress.
Rtpproxy_manage("...","expected_ip_addresses") -> for egress.

If someone has an idea to do so.

Alternatively I can use a Cisco ASR router between my platform and the
provider. I don't know if I can manipulate SDP with this. The basic NAT
instructions doesn't do this job and the provider seems to keep the IP
address in the SDP.

Regards,

Igor.