[SR-Users] Initial Install

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Jun 20 09:23:09 CEST 2014

Perfect, many thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel-Constantin Mierla" <miconda at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 19 June, 2014 8:54:18 PM
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Initial Install

Hello,

in the source code, the sql scripts are in:

utils/kamctl/mysql/

With v4.1.x, you should be able to create tables individually by:

kamctl add-tables ID

where you take the ID from the sql create scripts, by removing the
suffix '-create.sql', like:

kamctl add-tables standard
kamctl add-tables dispatcher

Note that you must create first the 'standard' group of tables.