[SR-Users] Specifying Upstream and Downstream Servers for a simple SIP proxy

AliReza Khoshgoftar Monfared khoshgoftar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 02:42:15 CEST 2014

Shedding some more light on the situation, here are some further facts I
could figure out:

1) I did the same test without the proxy in between (UAC <--> UAS) purely
in SIPp, everything was fine, no dead call error

2) With the Kamailio proxy in between, I can see that there is a problem in
call termination. The client is not receiving any "200 OK" for the "BYE"s
it is sending.

Is there anything wrong in my routing logic that is preventing these ACKs?