[SR-Users] Unable To Start MSRP Session

Megha Patil me.jpatil at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 18:40:47 CEST 2014

Hi,
I am trying to establish a chat session(MSRP) with two sipclients endpoints
by registering to kamailio server(4.0.0), but I am getting 500 Internal
server error(Reason: SIP ;text="media stream failed to start" ;cause=500).
What might be the problem?? Does it mean that kamailio can not handle msrp
session? If it can handle, how to enable it?  I have attached the captures
with this mail. Please help me in this regard.