[SR-Users] dialog module -- timeout parameter

Måns Nilsson mansaxel at besserwisser.org
Wed Jun 18 20:31:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

I need to allow arbitrarily long calls while still using the dialog
module. The module documentation does not mention a maxiumum value
(2^32 sec?) nor a setting to disable the timeout functionality. I'd
guess that setting it to 0 is a common convention in such cases, but
I'd rather get it verified.

Anything above 10 years is probably a safe bet, so a 32-bit unsigned
int is quite fine. :-)

Is there a max value?

Is there a way to disable the check?

--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668