[SR-Users] Possible Oversight, but CDRs are not being written

Joel White joelewhite at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 17:09:28 CEST 2014

I made a significant change to the way the system I am building is
designed.  I removed the Database to a redundant cluster and not on the
same server as the kamailio install.

I changed all references to the DBURL to reflect the IP of the new cluster.

I also changed the SQLOPS statement for CDRs to reflect the new IP

modparam("sqlops", "sqlcon",
"cb=>mysql://kamailio:kamailiorw@10.11.12.5/kamailio")

All ACC transactions are being recorded to the new DB and the
configuration is running well with the exception of CDRs.

What am I missing that would prevent writing of CDRs to the DB?

I did check connectivity from the Kamailio server to the DB server as
well as access to the cdrs table