[SR-Users] JSON RPC Usage in Kamailio

Jaytirth S Khairatkar jskhairatkar at tatapowersed.com
Wed Jun 18 08:43:41 CEST 2014

Hello,
  Can anyone give me a link or document which explains how to use the JSON
and JSON-RPC module in Kamailio SER? I'll greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and regards
Jaytirth

*Disclaimer*
Notice: This e-mail and / or attachments (communication) may contain information that is confidential and proprietary to The Tata Power Company Limited, Strategic Engineering Division (Tata Power SED). If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please do not use or disseminate the information contained therein, notify the sender by e-mail or telephone and delete the communication (permanently) from your system.

Any information in this communication that does not relate to the official business of Tata Power SED shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and Tata Power SED shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. This communication is not guaranteed to be free from computer viruses and it is recommended that you check for all viruses before download.

Print this communication only if absolutely essential. Thank you for your co-operation.